Remote Electronic Door Locks
- The Remote Control Lock Set will lock and unlock your door using a high security infrared remote system.
- Single push button programming procedure, very user friendly.
- Each lock recognizes up to 30 different remote control codes.
- Each remote transmitter is programmable to open up to 30 different doors.
- The lock set uses 4 conventional AA batteries. Low battery consumption, lasts up to 18,000 times of usage per set of batteries.
- Audible tones for lock, unlock, jam and low batteries.
- Maximum security with over 1.6 billion security codes, will not lose programming code during batteries change or power failure.
- Stand-alone, battery operated locks.
- Low battery consumption, lasts 1-2 years of normal operation with beep warning when batteries are low.
- Water proof with lifetime tarnish free finish.
- 25 Years mechanical warranty.
- Easy to install on virtually any residential wood door. No wiring, no extra drilling.
- Adjustable latch: 2 3/8 (60mm) or 2 3/4 inch (70mm) backset.
- 5-pin SC type keyway.
- Additional keys included for conventional operation.
- Optional auto-lock feature will lock your door automatically after 10 seconds of unlocked door (not available on all remote deadbolt series).