Replace your door lock with an inexpensive mechanical door lock. The Keyless Door Lock is easy to install.
This new mechanical pushbutton lock is very heavy duty. The keyless door lock will replace most bottom type keyed latch knob locks. A great value for grade one lock. Similar locks are selling for $100 more.
- Heavy duty grade one latch.
- Great for commercial use.
- No batteries or wiring, fully mechanical pushbutton operation.
- Use 4-6 digit code. 11 button keypad provides a total of 2,047 different codes.
- Heavy duty construction.
- Easy to use real passage function (code free entry) included.
- Inside handle always retracts latch for exit.
- Vandal resistant, with stainless steel buttons, and clutch protection if the outside handle is forced down.
- Handing Type: Non-handed
- Can be easily adjusted to a right-hand or a left-hand door.
- Uses existing mounting holes for your cylinder lock with minor modification.
- Will retrofit in a standard hole of 2-1/8" diameter.
- Installation Guide
- Lifetime on exterior finish
- 25 Years mechanical warranty
Keyless Door Lock Size :
- Body Size: Outside Dimension: 7 H X 1-7/8 W (inch), Inside Dimension: 7 H X 1-7/8 W (inch). Add 1/4 inch around the lock if plate used.
- Latch Size: Available in 2 3/8 (60 mm) or 2 3/4 inch (70 mm) backset.
- Center of mounting holes (deadbolt, knob, lever) to top edge length: 5-3/4 inch without plate, 6 inch with plate.
- Door Thickness: 1 3/8 inch to 2 3/8 inch thickness.
- Usage: Warehouse, Commercial Building.
- Keyway: Not Available.
- Weather Resistant : Yes.
- Color/Finish: Satin Nickel (Brushed Chrome).