Replace your door lock with an inexpensive mechanical door lock. The Keyless Door Lock is easy to install.
This new mechanical pushbutton lock is heavy duty. The keyless door lock will replace most bottom type keyed latch knob locks. A great value for mechanical door lock.
- Great for small office or warehouse
- No batteries or wiring, fully mechanical pushbutton operation.
- Use 5-7 digit code.
- 13 button keypad provides a total of 8,191 different codes.
- " Storeroom " function included, the lockset automatically locks from outside whenever the door is closed.
- The lock comes with extra wide heavy steel plates $40.00 value for both sides to fully cover a 2 1/8 inch hole without extra charge.
- Easy to use real passage function (code free entry) included .
- Handing Type: Non-handed. (Can be used for left-handed or right-handed)
- Will fit on any standard door (1 1/4 inch or 1 3/4 inch thickness).
- Can be easily adjusted to a right-hand or a left-hand door.
- Uses existing mounting holes for your cylinder lock with minor modification. The door modification is to drill a 8 mm hole through the door located 4 1/2 inch above the center of the diameter hole.
- Will retrofit in a standard hole of 2-1/8" diameter.
- Installation Guide
- Lifetime on exterior finish
- 25 Years mechanical warranty
Keyless Door Lock Size :
- Body Size: Outside dimension: 2-1/2” W X 6-1/2 H (inch) Inside dimension: 2-1/2” W X 6-1/2 H (inch). Add 1/4 inch around the lock if plate used.
- Latch Size: Available in 2 3/8 (60 mm) or 2 3/4 inch (70 mm) backset.
- Center of mounting holes (deadbolt, knob, lever) to top edge length: 4-5/8 inch with plate, 5 inch without plate.
- Door Thickness: 1 3/8 inch to 2 3/8 inch thickness.
- Usage: Commerial building, Warehouse
- Keyway: Schlage (SC1) type keyway.
- Weather Resistant : Yes.
- Color/Finish: Satin Nickel (Brushed Chrome).