Replace your door lock with an inexpensive electronic digital door lock. Touchpad Keyless Door Lock is easy to install and even easier to program. If you are replacing an existing typical deadbolt with a 2-1/8 inch mounting hole, it's even easier. The keyless door lock comes with over 111 Million possible combination to choose from to ensures that your security can adapt and stay effective 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Punch the correct combination and the deadbolt retracts. When input several incorrect combinations, the lock shuts down and sounds a local alarm. Since the keyless door lock is a deadbolt and not a latch you will need to lock it manually from the outside by pressing a button or from the inside by turning a small turn piece. It can`t lock automatically like a latch lock.
- Over 111 Million possible combination to choose from.
- Lock and unlock using 2-8 digits security code.
- Accept up to 6 different users.
- Distinct audible codes for locking, unlocking, jams, or low battery
- Low batteries consumption for up to 1 year of normal operation. Easy to install.
- Each set of combination can be added or deleted individually and easily.
- Warning Alarm engages after 4 failed attempts.
- Warning beeps engages to indicate low batteries when unlocking, batteries must be replaced.
- Stand-alone, battery operated locks.
- Two keys included for conventional operation.
- Auto Relock: Not Available.
Auto Relock: Optional auto-lock feature will lock your door automatically in 10 seconds after every unlock entry. This feature can be turned on/off
- Handing Type: Non-handed.
- Easy to install. No wiring , and no extra drilling.
- Painless installation without any door damage. Uses existing mounting holes for your cylinder lock.
- Will retrofit in a standard hole of 2-1/8" diameter.
- Installation Guide
Keyless Door Lock Size :
- Body Size: Outside Dimension: 6-1/4 H x 2-3/4 W (inch). Inside Dimension: 6-1/2 H X 2-1/2 W (inch)
- Latch Size: Adjustable latch: 2 3/8 (60 mm) or 2 3/4 inch (70 mm) backset.
- Center of mounting holes (deadbolt, knob, lever) to top edge length: 5 inch (Outside), 5-1/2 inch (Inside)
- Door Thickness: Will fit on any standard door (1 1/4 inch or 1 3/4 inch thickness). Optional extended screws can be purchased if door is 2 inch thick.
- Keypad glows in the dark.
- Usage: Home, Home Office
- Battery: Use 4 x AA type Alkaline batteries (not included). Low battery power warning.
- Keyway: Schlage (SC) type keyway.
- Weather Resistant : Keyless Door Lock frontside can be used for outdoor.
- Color/Finish: Bright Brass, Satin Nickel (Brushed Chrome), Antique Brass, Oil Rubbed Bronze